I didn’t get any sewing done yesterday (I got extremely distracted with something entirely non-craft related), so that is now today’s project. Here is where the cats are at the moment.
Sorry it is kinda crooked. Trying to figure out color placement was a pain in the butt, so this is just the way it is. I didn’t want the middle fabrics together because they are the same pattern, but there was no real way to do that without other colors touching.
Jon says they look a bit evil, which Allister most certainly is not. But that just means that K needs to make one for Bongo, her black cat, who is pretty evil. (Seriously, she has been found playing with matches and scissors.)
I bought the floral border fabric without having the cats with me, but I think it will work well as long as I keep it small. I’m using it for the back as well, but you really won’t see it there, since this will be a wall hanging. Which is good, because too much of that fabric is damaging to the eyes I have discovered.
When it is all finished, I’m thinking of adding bells to their collars, since most cat collars have bells. And, as K would say, it would be stinkin’ cute.