2. Using chalkboard paint to label jars.
3. Danny Santos II‘s project shooting strangers on orchard road. I love how he manages to find the beauty in all of the random people he finds.
5. Cluck Cluck Sew’s scrap buster pillow tutorial. Mom has a lot of cool scraps lying around that would be perfect for this.
6. And another pillow tutorial, this time at Moda Bake Shop. My grandma made a huge cathedral window quilt that I love and I have always wanted to try making windows.
7. Camp Out by An Horse. I think these guys are one of my new favorites.
8. Nesting Monsters by caffaknitted. I believe these were made with plastic Easter eggs.
9. Avocado fries sound delicious.